Why work for Ericsson ?
I've been for 9 years now, which is realy 5 years to much,
but :-) :
- Because you don't know what you want to work with.
- Because you are among the clever and lucky ones that can
change your contract every know and then, thus get to work
in a lot of different conutries around the world (At least in
Europe), which is one of the nice oportunities within Ericsson.
- Because you think Ericssons AXE10 switches are interesting !
- Beats me, I find them rather booring ! ... Maybe because
they actually work ? :-)
- Because it's most important to you where you live, and you
don't realy care to much about your work.
- Because Ericsson was your first employer after school, so
you're completly unaware of the existence of a fare more interesting
and challenging world outsite Ericsson.
- Because you're so scared of by the stress and chaos in other
companies that you ran away into the calm,safe,predictable,booring,
- Because you like getting payed for working overtime.
- Because you like being told what to do.
- Because you don't care to much about your salary.
- Because you're good at remembering several hundred abreviations
and like speeking them out, without understanding a single one of them.
- Because you actually found a interesting job in there ? - (Please,
tell me what is it ?? :-)
- Because you like being meassured towards something that's irrelevant
to what realy matters.
- Because you think things should be like they are stated/written, and
are not to happy about thinking/understanding.
- Because you want to have your vacation when it suits you.
- Because you like documention everything you do.